Posted by kittysparkleThis recipe was converted for my brothers mother-in-law who would not stay out of the original recipe. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- CRUST: 1 1/2 cups of Sugar free vanilla wafers crushed 4 TB Splenda 1/4 cup of butter (half a stick) melted FILLING: 3 (8oz) packages cream cheese room temp. 1 cup Splenda 5 eggs 1 TB vanilla TOPPING: 1 1/2 cups of sour cream 4 TB Splenda 1 teaspoon vanilla Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Mix crushed vanilla wafers, Splenda, and melted butter in bowl.
- Press into and up sides of a 9 inch spring form pan.
- Beat cream cheese and Splenda with vanilla when well blended add eggs one at a time mixing well between each egg.
- Pour in to pan with crust. Bake until light brown and firm about an hour.
- Remove let cool for 10 min.
- Mix sour cream, Splenda, and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread over cooled cake and return to oven for 4 min.
- Remove from oven and let cool to room temp. before wrapping with plastic and refrigerate for 4 hours to overnight.
- Just slide knife around sides before removing sides of spring form pan.