Posted by Erika513x2Hello ladies if you like brownies and cream cheese this is the perfect combo....Very easy to make ..Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!
Cream Cheese Brownies
- 1-Box Brownie mix 1-package cream cheese 2-eggs ( 1 egg for the brownie mix and 1 for the cream cheese mixture) 1-tsp vanilla 1/2-1 cup sugar (ur taste)
- Prepare the brownie mix as directed on the box (the egg , oil, and water) pour into an 8x8 or 9x9 pan up to you...
- then in a clean bowl beat the cream cheese , 1 egg, vanilla, and sugar (to ur taste). When done spoon onto the brownie mix already in pan and with a knife cut into the mix and swirl around...
- place in the oven for 375 or whatever the mix calls for , for about 35 mins and like always stick a knife in the middle to make sure its done........and the cream cheese mixture becomes a little golden
- Enjoy!!! Its very very good so you know its sinfuly bad...........;)