Posted by pumpkin1030CINNAMON CREAM CHEESE SQUARES These are easy to make and taste great!! My family loves them. Also taste great for breakfast!
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Squares
- INGREDIENTS ?2 crescent rolls packages (Pilsbury or store brand) ?2 8oz bars of cream cheese ?1 cup of sugar ?2 tablespoons of vanilla ?¼ stick of butter ?½ cup of cinnamon sugar
- ?Lay 1 package of crescent rolls in pan
- ?Beat together cream cheese, sugar, & vanilla until creamy.
- ?Spread over top of crescent rolls
- ?Place 2 package of crescent rolls on top
- ?Melt butter and spread over top layer of crescent rolls
- ?Sprinkle cinnamon & sugar on top
- ?Bake at 350 degrees for 30 mins