Posted by Kyriaki
This is a quite easy and quick cake to make. It is ideal to shape 3D cakes. Hope you like it.
- 400 gr. Marie cookies
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 eggs
- 1 vanilla extract
- 180g. Cadburys drinking chocolate (or any drinking chocolate which contains sugar)
- 138 gr water
- 120 gr sugar
- 360 gr. unsalted butter
- Melt butter in a saucepan and remove from heat.
- Add sugar, vanilla, water, eggs and egg yolks (slightly beaten) and drinking chocolate.
- Return the saucepan to the heat and stir constantly for 10-15 minutes (or till it becomes firm).
- Crash the biscuits into small pieces and pour into the chocolate mixture. Mix thoroughly and place preferably in an elongated form covered with non stick wax paper.
- Let cool a little bit and then put in the fridge to set.
- Take the cake off the form and garnish with ground pistachio or ganache creme. Enjoy it!!