Posted by MissyleighThis is the easiest way to make cinnamon rolls that I have found. I am a terrible bread baker and these always turn out for me.
Cake mix cinnamon rolls
- 5 cups flour 2 packages yeast 1 yellow cake mix 2 1/2 cup warm water cinnamon /sugar mixture butter
- Dissolve yeast in 1 cup of water
- Add the other 1 1/2 cups water.
- Add cake mix and the flour untill you are able to knead the dough. Let rise until double about 1 hour.
- Roll out thin.
- Spread with melted butter and the sugar cinnimon mixture
- Roll up and slice into rolls
- Let rise again and then bake at 350 for 20 min.
- Mix it up make orange rolls , choclate flavored rolls. cherry rolls, use your imagination!!