Posted by mama5kiddosThis is a delicious moist blueberry muffin (or coffee cake) recipe, with a crunchy streusel topping.
- * 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour * 3/4 cup white sugar * 1/2 teaspoon salt * 2 teaspoons baking powder * 1/3 cup vegetable oil * 1 egg * 1/3 cup milk * 1/4 cup sour cream * 1 1/2 cup blueberries (thawed and drained) * 1/2 cup light brown sugar * 1/3 cup all-purpose flour * 1/4 cup butter, cubed * 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners, (or grease 9" round pan).
- 2. Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt and baking powder. Place vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup; add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup. Mix this with flour mixture. Add 1/4 cup sour cream. Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups right to the top, and sprinkle with crumb topping mixture.
- 3. To Make Crumb Topping: Mix together 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Mix with fork, and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
- 4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes for muffins, 25-30 minutes for 9" pan... in the preheated oven, or until done.