Posted by bsawyer78
Best Ever Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
- 3 oz. cream cheese (softened) 2 sticks salted butter (softened) 1 cup sugar 1/2 tsp. salt 1/2 tsp. almond extract 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract 1 egg yolk 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- In a large bowl beat all ingredients except the flour until smooth. Stir in flour. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- On lightly floured surface, roll out dough to desired thickness. Refriderate remaining dough until ready to use. Cut into desired shaped using lightly floured cookie cutters. Lay 1 inch apart on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until light and golden brown. Cool completely on wired racks. We all know it's bad! ;)