Posted by arskopMartha's Decorator Icing
Best Creamy Decorator Icing by Martha (with Coffee-mate)--Sure beats Wilton
- 1 1/2 cup Crisco 2/3 cup powdered coffee creamer (Coffee-mate is best) 2 lb powdered sugar 1 tsp salt 4 tsp vanilla (you can lower this if want) 1/2 to 3/4 cup of water (add by eye to desired consistency)
- Cream Crisco before adding the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix on MED for 3 minutes and HIGH for 5 minutes.
- This makes a THIN icing.
- Add more powered sugar to make Medium or Stiff consistency
- icing (I do this by eye).
- Recipe makes: 3 3/4 cups of icing
- I double this recipe normally